Geomechanical stress temperature and pressure data
I confirm that I have read and accepted this dataset's licence requirements.
DescriptionThis dataset component contains:
- Rock mechanical data for the Draupne, Heather, Sognefjord, Fensfjord and Krossfjord formations. This includes UCS, elastic modulus, Poisson's ratio, bulk modulus, uniazial compaction modulus, cohesion and friction angle.
- Smeaheia stress model
- Smeaheia pressure and temperature information, including:
- reservoir temperature gradient used in feasibility study
- reservoir temperature gradient used in the concept selection study
- CO2 injection temperature at well head and reservoir depth
- Details of reservoir pressure evolution. This is dependent on depletion in the Troll field and assumed connectivity between the Troll field, Smeaheia and connected aquifers.
Containment characterization and seal capability/integrity. Input to the geomodel used for dynamic simulation.